Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa's Reindeer In Oxford

This photo was taken just outside my defined area, but could not resist in posting this photo of a couple of Reindeer out entertaining the kids of Oxfordshire before the big day at the end of the month. I am not sure what Reindeer do the rest of the year, but today they sure did have the kids, especially the smaller ones, captivated.

Speaking of Kids, I am now also running on this years Helen And Douglas House Santa's On The Run event, but will be linking in with Hannah for the donations, side of things as I only just got my place this afternoon. If you are interested in donating please do so via Hannah's link, and thanks if you have donated. Have a look at Fridays post for more information about this charity, Hannah is hoping to raise £100 for Helen and Douglas House, but I am hoping she will be able to raise more with a little help from Oxford Daily Photo.

1 comment:

Stefan Jansson said...

More alive than the raindeer I photographed a while back.